The Itasca County Historical Society is a non-profit organization which relies on your donatations or store purchases to help keep the Itasca County Historical Society going. We are registered with the giveMN organization. Below, you can make a donatation to the Itasca County Historical Society with a minimum amount of $10 dollars or more.
ITASCA COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Support Itasca County Historical Society
Goal: Pay off the mortgage in 3 years. Since 2012, ICHS has raised210,000. We still need to raise almost 90,000 to pay off the mortgage. Your donation will help us to reach this goal.
We connect you to your heritage using resources in the Karjala Genealogy and History Research Center.
Community Benefit and Partnerships in our new building.
- Greater visibility for the historical story of Itasca County.
- Preservation of valuable community artifacts and documents.
- Greater long-term economic stability for ICHS.
- Enhanced marketability of ICHS as a tourist destination.
- Ability to build for future growth where there will be greater educational and economic opportunities for people of all backgrounds.
- Improved exposure to our community.
- Site for SCSEP and Work Programs where people experiencing poverty and other barriers acquire skills needed for living wage employment.