The Otises and the History of Otis Lodge

//The Otises and the History of Otis Lodge

The Otises and the History of Otis Lodge

Otis Lodge was founded by Art & Eleanor Otis in 1924. They continued its operation until selling it to Charles Skinner of the Sugar Hills Corp. in 1964. The property now is known as Ruttger

By | 2011-03-15T19:38:59+00:00 March 15th, 2011|